The Giganet Category 6A 500Mhz U/UTP PVC cable has been designed and manufactured to exceed ANSI/TIA-568.2-D, ISO/IEC 11801-1, and EN 50173-1 performance requirements. The cable is ideal for 10 Gigabit networks. Giganet Category 6A U/UTP cable can be used in either horizontal or backbone cabling subsystems. The Cat 6A system supports emerging and convergence applications, performance, and ease of termination.
Giganet Cat6a UTP Cable
- Unshielded Twisted Pair (4×2 cables).
- High quality Cat6 networking cable
- Designed for use in gigabit Ethernet connections audio .
- Solid copper conductor Conforms to ISO/IEC11801 ANSI/TIA/ELE-568A Impedance- 100 /-15Ω
- Copper Conductor Size AWG: 23AWG External Diameter: 6.5mm Jacket Material: PVC (Polyvinylchloride)
- No. of Max Strands x Strand Size: 1 x 0.57mm
- No. of Pairs: 4 Reel Length (Imperial):
- 305 Mt Reel Length (Metric): 305m LAN
- Category: Cat6